The purpose of this policy/notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and may use in connection with this website and the uses we make of such data.
We are Halroy Ltd t/a Eurojet Power Washers of Unit 27A Euro Business Park Little Island Co Cork, Ireland T45 E765 (“Eurojet”,”we”,”us”,”our”). We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018 very seriously. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Collection and use of personal information
Eurojet does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us, using our online feedback form or by making a purchase). This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- your credit/debit card or bank account details;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of this website.
Purposes of processing
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- dealing with any queries that you have submitted to us via the website;
- processing applications and transactions submitted through the website;
- improving and developing this website;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
Requirement to provide personal data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, where you submit a query to us in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website or submit a form such as registration for an account on our website or to sign up for one of our newsletters, we will ask you to provide certain information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide this information, we may not be in a position to process your request.
Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, the customer is transferred to a secure page on the website of or payment vendor. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.